- APAP (autoCPAP)
- Two algorithm settings (standard & dynamic) on APAP to best suit patient needs. Standard maximises patient acceptance through lowest possible pressures. Dynamic is more responsive to flow limitations for maximum numerical result and proactivity.
- FOT to distinguish central from obstructive apnoea
- Automatic needs-oriented pressure adjustment in phases of high pressure variability (APAP)
Compliance & Comfort:
- Mask test ensures a comfortable and secure fit of the mask even at rising pressure levels during the night.
- Qualitative leakage display during therapy
- SoftPAP (Pressure Relief) with 3 levels: 1 (mild expiration relief), 2 (moderate expiration relief), 3 (moderate expiration relief and initial inspiration support)
- AutoSTART & AutoSTOP as 2 independent functions depending on what suits the patient
- Alarm clock function
- Modern colour touch screen (no blue light). This display is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- 400ml volume of PrismaAQUA humidifier requires less refilling. Issue-free heater rod with switch-off sensors to avoid overheating
- Humidifier warm-up boost & humidification leak compensation via Smart Aqua Control (SAC)
- 7 levels of humidification
- Ability to preheat humidifier
- Innovative Prisma RECOVER algorithm provides an estimated deep sleep indicator by analysing variability of respiratory minute volume
- Patient can review usage, AHI & leakage on device (if enabled by clinician)
- My Prisma Journal online platform for patient to track therapy including deep sleep
- Convenient data and device management with PC-software prismaTS. Clearly presented extensive statistical data & detailed signal view available.
- SD card to optimize work processes
- Micro-USB cable connection to device as another option for work processes
- Language can be adjusted between patient and clinician menus
- Advanced algorithm consistently achieves clinical efficacy (AHI<5/hr) with the following further clinical benefits (The Lowenstein Difference):
- Prisma RECOVER – Innovative feature that estimates deep sleep.
- High accuracy of AHI detection via FOT (Forced Oscillation Technique)
- Proactive algorithm regulation
- Dynamic & Standard Algorithm Options – see below
- Stability of Pressure Adjustment – therapeutically effective with no unnecessary fluctuation
- Efficiency of pressure – consistently low Pmax & Pmean
- No compromise on clinical outcome with pressure relief SoftPAP
- Less high pressures and fluctuations causing mask leakage & therefore less arousals independent of AHI, users report being able to wear mask looser
- Users report increased motivation & productivity through waking up alert, energised & fresh