The Comfort Cough II is the leading Mechanical In-Ex Sufflator in the market. With extensive clinical settings and presets available, robust design and reliable internal motor and components, the Comfort Cough II is an easy-to-use, clinically efficacious solution for assisting a cough.
Auto and Manual mode
For the patients who are unable to cough or clear secretions effectively due to the reduced peak cough expiratory flow. CC20 stimulates the natural cough by shifting positive pressure to negative pressure rapidly.
- Pressure setting:
Inhale Pressure(IP): 0 to 70cmH2O
Exhale Pressure(EP): 0 to -70cmH2O
- Inhale flow: Low, Medium, High
Auto and Manual mode with Oscillation
Oscillation can be set at Inspiratory or Expiratory phase to assist in loosening and mobilizing the secretions to promote the clearance of secretions.
- Frequency Setting: 1 to 20Hz
- Amplitude Setting: 1 to 10cmH2O
Synchronization [Cough Sync]
Cough Sync detect the patient breath and synchronize its therapy to the patient breath. It allows the patient easily to adopt MI-E therapy. It is great advantage of Comfort Cough II for the patient who experience MI-E therapy.
Patient data management
Patient data are saved at SD Card and the data can be reviewed at Computer via Comfort Reader. It leads the improvement of patient care as well as clinical evaluation.
NOTE! The Comfort Reader can be provided after approval from Seoil Pacific Corp, and cannot be distributed without the consent of Seoil Pacific Corp.
With mask: To mobilize secretions toward the upper airway
With Percussion wrap: High Frequency Chest Wall Vibration Therapy
- Pressure setting: 0 to +70cmH2O
- Frequency setting: 10 to 780CPM
Comfort Cough II offers Nine presets to accommodate different patient conditions or circumstances once they have been discharged from the hospital
To prevent unintentional or accidental touch to the keys, the control keys can be locked. Power ON/OFF and ‘START/STOP’ buttons will not be locked at anytime.
Monitoring Peak Cough Flow and Tidal volume
- Peak Cough Flow and Tidal Volume are displayed after each cycle:
– Tidal Volume monitoring helps to determine the proper inspiratory pressure needed to deliver a deep inhalation
– Peak Cough Flow monitoring allows adjustment of the expiratory pressure needed to deliver an effective cough
- SpO2 and heart rate monitoring at rest gives instant feedback on therapy efficacy